• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

People's reactions to your glasses

I remember wearing my OTT to the grocery store about a month ago. I couldnt stop getting looks and everyone wanted to know either where I got them or who made them. It was actually the store employees who were older (around age 45-60) who were most interested and curious. Everyone young (21 like myself up to like maybe age 33) looked at me weird. whats with my age group nowadays?! haha

I did get some double takes but not as much as I did at school or when I have them above my head at work...

How do you wear them over your head without actually wearing them?

Trust me, if your head's big enough, all you have to do is lift the front "eye" part of the orbital onto your forehead and the rest of the frame will curve naturally. To give you an idea of the size of my head, my hat size is 8, even sometimes 8 & 1/4. My ASU football helmet was like 2xl in width as well lol

I don't recommend every one do it, if done wrong it could stress out your frame. Just play with it though, carefully.

I also don't recommend that to those with gen 1 otts. The padding is essential to wearing them this way

Decided to wear the Alinghi Ten with the Ruby lenses and these girls said I looked sexy with them on. Not sure whether they were being ridiculous but ill take the compliment. They rode by me 3 times and smiled and shouted lol. Strangest reaction yet!

maybe it'll help them The new debate in CT is now who is WORSE- my Yankees or the Red Sox...just dismal viewing either way...game at 1 today- prediction: we'll be watching something else by 230

Latest Posts

Back