• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

People's reactions to your glasses

I get tons of laughs when I go to work in my kings camo radar with fire and orange socks. Or when I decide to be "that guy" wearing photochromic radars in the store for no reason other than because I can. Lol

Dispatch + Mustache = Sexual looks from single ladies/cougars, and mothers pulling their children closer to them as they pass me by.

I was actually wearing my SW Dispatchs while eating alone in Panera one day, and a group of young bitties were taking "sneaky" pix of me with their iphones. They then went on to ask an employee working there if I was someone famous... Girls are stupid.

I wore my white Hijinx yesterday and got quite a few stares, double-takes, and quizzical looks.

The funniest was from a woman in our street who drove past and kind of wrinkled her nose in disgust. She obviously took the "white sunglasses = douche" point of view, and just looked at me like I'd sh1t in her hat.

I laughed.
She was, after all, driving a Citroën. So clearly no judge of taste.
:smile:

I just hit 20 pair, so apart from the number, people take a lot of double takes, especially in my Duece Coupe or Shaun White Holbrooks.

nthing but love for the JulieX with gold iridium, now with gold dg_mods gaskets!
ca9c080c-5cd8-c9c2.jpg

After buying a bus ticket last week, I was recognized as the state worker who wears the white (Dispatch) shades... I couldn't help but to own it. But I had the Alinghi Ten on when I bought the ticket. I guess the White Dispatch is just me in town lol

I get the most questions/compliments from others about my matte clear holbrook and I wore my Clementine dispatch for the first time the other day and i got tons of looks bc of those

Latest Posts

Back