• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

People's reactions to your glasses

it takes big balls to wear an OTT. you get other motorists staring whilst driving next to you. even carrying it around in a shopping centre draws attention! Had a young group sitting in front of a cafe on the way back home from a run wearing THUMPS who had a pathetic look on their faces and i thought, yeah whatever. PLATES get the serious look from guys.

I get lots of looks when I wear my Koziks and my Clear D's...which is odd because they are clear :blink: How did they notice? :laugh:

I've had a few honk at me while cycling for wearing a USA Radar that was customized by Doc. I do notice while cycling around trails, or bike paths, ladies tend to stare than guys, who don't even look-lol.

I get compliments on my Fonsecas... they are kind of loud, but nothing like those retina burn jawbones! which I wish i had snagged a pair of when mcr had them on points plus.

At a college campus with Subzero #3 +red - Two guys mocked me insolently. I didn't want to do anything for fear of scratching them.

Latest Posts

Back