1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Perfect pair of Flak Jacket Genuine Oakley Jade Iridium Lenses - image.jpeg P Perfect pair of Flak Jacket Genuine Oakley Jade Iridium Lenses - image.jpeg These are XLJ Lenses. I missed putting that in the title. There is not even a tiny mark on these Jade Iridium lenses for Flak Jacket XLJ. These are really beautiful lenses. No problems at all. Just like brand new. $52 Shipped to lower 48. Will sell to UK or Europe for $47 US plus actual shipping costs. I believe around $14 to the UK. You will love these lenses. Perfect Genuine Oakley Replacement Lenses. Will put up pictures Monday Morning.

Perfect pair of Flak Jacket Genuine Oakley Jade Iridium Lenses - image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/22/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are these Flak Jacket or Half Jacket lenses, because they aren't the same thing and are not interchangeable.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Its a flak, they didnt make a jade HJ lense

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yep. I bought them for my Flak XLJ from a guy who took them off of his White XLJ's..There is a thread on Oakley Discussion called "Need New Lenses".
    On that thread it is said that XLJ lenses will fit original Half Jackets. I do not know from experience if that is true. I assumed that the contributor knew of which he spoke.
    Have You ever tried to put XLJ lenses on Half Jackets Pistol Pete Maravich?

Last edited by a moderator: 8/22/16
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still available?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These Beautiful Lenses have been sold by Wally Taylor. Thank You for looking my friend! WT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.