• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Perfect pair of Flak Jacket Genuine Oakley Jade Iridium Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

image.jpeg
P
image.jpeg
These are XLJ Lenses. I missed putting that in the title. There is not even a tiny mark on these Jade Iridium lenses for Flak Jacket XLJ. These are really beautiful lenses. No problems at all. Just like brand new. $52 Shipped to lower 48. Will sell to UK or Europe for $47 US plus actual shipping costs. I believe around $14 to the UK. You will love these lenses. Perfect Genuine Oakley Replacement Lenses. Will put up pictures Monday Morning.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Are these Flak Jacket or Half Jacket lenses, because they aren't the same thing and are not interchangeable.

Its a flak, they didnt make a jade HJ lense

Yep. I bought them for my Flak XLJ from a guy who took them off of his White XLJ's..There is a thread on Oakley Discussion called "Need New Lenses".
On that thread it is said that XLJ lenses will fit original Half Jackets. I do not know from experience if that is true. I assumed that the contributor knew of which he spoke.
Have You ever tried to put XLJ lenses on Half Jackets Pistol Pete Maravich?

Last edited:
Still available?

These Beautiful Lenses have been sold by Wally Taylor. Thank You for looking my friend! WT

Status
Not open for further replies.