1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Mikkelf

Mikkelf Oakley Beginner

So I had ordered the Dispatch II earlier last week since I was annoyed with the fact that Koston Series wouldn't make it to Europe.

Then out of nowhere I managed to suggest a decent price for a Koston Signature Series Frogskins from the US Ebay site (unfortunately danish customs discovered them and added 25% danish VAT)

But now they are here. Just arrived today....and if they are not the first Kostons in Europe they should definately be among the first - and I will wear them (no display) with pride.

They....are....COOL......really stylish and a very lowkey design. I love 'em. They go really well with the current fashionstyles here in Europe.

Perhaps The First Koston Signature Frogskins In Europe? And Then Some... - 7636328064_9f015965ee_c.jpg

But they are not the only new frogs in my home today. For homepeace reasons I have ordered another pair for my wife. Went for one of the most classic (and cheap....) styles: The Polished Black with Grey lense. Very stylish as well. Hope she likes them. Again ordered this pair from sunglassesshop.com which runs some really good discounts on top of some already great prices compared to Denmark.

Perhaps The First Koston Signature Frogskins In Europe? And Then Some... - 7636328592_be8b986f3b_c.jpg

It is a very nice day today :eek:)

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

Nice pick up. I don't know if you're the first with the Kostons or not, I would say it was probably a tie.

It's still uncertain if the Kostons will make it to Europe, I've had two different responses from Oakley HQ, one saying yes, one saying no. Romeo also had a conversation where he was told yes.

3. Mikkelf

Mikkelf Oakley Beginner

We could still hope they get here. Could use a few more - they are really nice. And the Holbrooks are still on my wishlist.

Not to obsessed with the question if they are the first but its a nice thought that not to many will be wearing them around town :eek:)

4. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

Kostons to be retailed through Optical stores - i.e Vision Express, Optical Express etc, rather than lifestyle.

Thats the word for UK at least.

5. sander

sander Oakley Enthusiast

Congress on them, Mikkel..! :D

6. paff

paff Oakley Beginner

:thumb:very nice. Congrats!