• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Persimmon Lens Problem! Anyone Else Have This?

NiGHTSx2 & Rustpot thank you VERY MUCH for your help & the pictures! I'm glad I didn't get the G26! I at least now I can stop driving myself crazy with the ghost images!

Rustpot all my lenses are the Radar Path same size & shape just different color. What you said makes sense about the grey lens being dark enough to avoid the ghost images.

Nightsx2 thank you for telling me all the clear based lenses have this! It saves a lot of trouble & waiting for new lenses to arrive only to have the same problem.

Oakley said they hadn't heard of this before & really couldn't give me any answers but they did really help me by allowing me to returning & ordering new lenses.

the same thing happens with prizm golf ......i have radar ev pitch prizm golf...whenever i see through them for example my mobile flashlight i see three different green lights..it also creates a different effect...for example i looking at a door...beside it i can see another totally green image of the door...this is basically lens flare effect but i think it is more pronounced in prizm golf ...i have seen it with fire iridium too but not so intense..

Latest Posts

Back