1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Some people are trying to get in touch with me.

I have no power at home currently, and cell service is spotty with Edge service. I can get on at work, but not very often or reliably. And my work computer filters some of the forum functionality, so I don't see PM notifications.

So it shows I have forum activity, and a few posts, but I am not properly equipped to be answering PMs or a whole lot more than browsing.

Hopefully this should not be going on much longer.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

You GOTTA pay that electric bill!

Sorry to hear about the issues.....hopefully it all gets sorted out without any hassle/headaches.

3. What happened to your power? (other than it's obviously down)

4. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Sorry to hear Rusty. Hope you're back up and running soon. I had no power for 6 days after a huge storm here last summer. It was like living in the dark ages. Being without power sucks.

5. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Wow sorry to hear that. I hope it gets fixed soon, everyone knows how much we all depend on the internet and such now a days.

6. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Came back on today. Sitting down relaxing and then I hear the generator kick off and the house starts buzzing in all kinds of ways.

Odd how nice and quiet things were without power. Aside from the generator and all.