1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Sunglass Shack

Sunglass Shack Oakley Enthusiast

Just giving my 2 cents but the Enduro is a look that I have been wanting for a long time. Something sophisticated a bit, I personally love the Matte Tort with Green Lens, probably my favorite Oakleys out right now. I am sure I am only one of many that feel that way. Not your typical Oakley pair.

I also was pleasantly surprised by the Chainlink, I love the frame material. Feels like they are constructed out of rubber, especially the matte ones.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley4Life

Oakley4Life Oakley Collector

Post some pics up of the enduro if you get the chance.

3. Sunglass Shack

Personally A Fan Of The New Enduros (Chainlink Too) - 2014-04-11 10.03.50.jpg Personally A Fan Of The New Enduros (Chainlink Too) - 2014-04-11 10.02.09.jpg Personally A Fan Of The New Enduros (Chainlink Too) - 2014-04-11 10.02.15.jpg Personally A Fan Of The New Enduros (Chainlink Too) - 2014-04-11 10.03.37.jpg Personally A Fan Of The New Enduros (Chainlink Too) - 2014-04-11 10.03.00.jpg

Attached Files:

4. OGfrog

OGfrog Oakley Enthusiast

Far too feminine to me. Stems are too thin, they put a damn pin in the hinge and compared to the garth-rocks they are replacing they feel really cheap in your hands. Take a black pair and put it next to a black forehand and see which frame looks more masculine

Sunglass Shack likes this.
  5. OGfrog

OGfrog Oakley Enthusiast

Your shop looks sweet by the way, I will definitely pop in sometime this summer.

6. Sunglass Shack

@OGfrog , they match my emotional feminine side, lol.

TexxxZ likes this.
  7. Oakley4Life

Oakley4Life Oakley Collector

Well regardless what others think, I'm excited to try one on. Thanks for the pics!

8. VVoltz

VVoltz Oakley Beginner

For me the look like a mix of the Garage Rock and the Holbrook. Too bad as the former doesn't fit my face. I prefer the Chainlink since that style suits me better.