1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

Pet Owners?dog, Cat, Crocodile? - WP_000215.jpg this is my cat Mika. i've always been a cat person, dogs are fun, but i love my cat.

Pet Owners?dog, Cat, Crocodile? - WP_000215.jpg

Pet Owners?dog, Cat, Crocodile? - WP_000215.jpg

the_owl likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

My girl has a cat too. it hates me haha. its ginger and its name's monster.

a girl in the Lab has a Kangaroo Joey she is fostering! cute little hoppy thing!

3. yoshi1984

oh my god, a kangaroo! nice! i like them. only saw 'em in zoo's a long long time ago. Mine can be pretty sensitive to touching, you'll touch her and she'll either let you, or claw yu up which she has done to me many times. thankfully she has me as her owner and not someone else who'd probably wouldn't put up with her attitude. lol.

4. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

haha exactly the same with monster! hes super skittish and doesnt like touching, and only my gf can grab him and squish him.. WHEN hes in the mood for it. if i try to even come close he screams and bolts or cuts me up reall good.. haha.

i reckon he wouldve been a stray by now if it was anyone else that had picked him up.. was a lone surviving orphan

5. yoshi1984

my cat, she i believe does it as a sign of her affection and appreciation for feeding her and everything, if she bites you, she likes you. Yeah, i've shown her to my dad and he's scared to touch her haha!
    what's embarrasing is, when she goes super crazy and really claws/bites your arm, it starts looking like yuo cut yourself up haha.
    it's cool your girl is so caring of him!

i went out one day after she cut me up bad and kept thinking ppl looked at me funny..then i remembered oh right my arm is cut up.
    my last cat before Mika, Tiger was a stray. had him for close to 10 yrs. i've had some very very bad luck with pets in the past. glad mika is going strong.

6. S-works

S-works 奥克利专家

oh no... i think Oakley_Sight is gonna repost his Monster Dogs and Fat Cat here...

7. yoshi1984

DUDE....you totally gave me an idea to re-name the title of this thread...pet owners..monsterdogs, pups, fat cats.

8. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

haha nice. yeah.. does your cat constantly have staring wide eyes? i think thats a sign for the crazy gene. monster's got it. got a lot of it. haha

9. yoshi1984

she can be very easily startled. she's killed her fair share of mice, a bird, even a little lizard most recently. She's vicious lol. it's weird, you'd think a cat would calm down and be friendly after knowing she has a safe home. I better try and get some sleep for the night...

10. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

my cats
    N° 1
    Pet Owners?dog, Cat, Crocodile? - lilyd.png
    N° 2
    Pet Owners?dog, Cat, Crocodile? - kiwiu.jpg

Attached Files: