• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pet Owners?dog, Cat, Crocodile?

XMETALMANIAC, awesome cat's you have! dang, 16 1/2 is crazy for a cat haha. he doesn't look that big in the picture though!
Sinatra is beautiful, those eyes! she looks beautiful. very jealous.

My last cat Tiger was a stray, he came by our backyard, slept, and he was my cat for about 10 years. :)

There is just something about him.... Its funny, the wife and I look into his eyes and its like he talks to us through them. We plan on bring him to the vet soon to get shots and to get fixed. I believe he is around 1-1.5 year old. I think somebody just left him behind. He is too loving to be ferrel.

I have a Siberian husky. I adopted him from the shelter but i don't have him just yet. He got tested hartworm positive so he had to go through treatment first. I get him right before Christmas. I can't wait

I have a Siberian husky. I adopted him from the shelter but i don't have him just yet. He got tested hartworm positive so he had to go through treatment first. I get him right before Christmas. I can't wait
congratulations man! those are wonderful dogs. Really smart friendly dogs! i hope his treatment goes smoothly and he comes home happy!

There is just something about him.... Its funny, the wife and I look into his eyes and its like he talks to us through them. We plan on bring him to the vet soon to get shots and to get fixed. I believe he is around 1-1.5 year old. I think somebody just left him behind. He is too loving to be ferrel.
yeah, some feral cats can be amazingly affectionate like Tiger was. He was uber shy but loved being around me. he'd sleep with me each night.
Fixing a cat will really make a hyper active cat really calm down. Tiger got fixed, and he really changed and started hanging around home more.

good luck with your cat ! I feel i relate to cats better than dogs.

That is one smart and loyal dog...Hope all goes well for him!!!!

yeah, some feral cats can be amazingly affectionate like Tiger was. He was uber shy but loved being around me. he'd sleep with me each night.
Fixing a cat will really make a hyper active cat really calm down. Tiger got fixed, and he really changed and started hanging around home more.

good luck with your cat ! I feel i relate to cats better than dogs.

Thanks dude.

One thing i worry about your feral cat, is if it gets tested positive for any diseases. Tiger ended up being positive for feline aids...but sounds like yours is healthy and young so hopefully that never happens to you.

did you name it?

o wait, is this Sinatra? god that's a beautiful cat.

@yoshi thanks everything has gone well with his operation. He is I'm training at a local prison. It's a program they run for the inmates and for heart worm positive dogs.

@xmetal thanks. And yea he is one smart dog. In the month I was able to see him before he had his treatment he got really attached to me and he learned to sit stay and down in a matter of hours. I was very impressed.

He was a stray when the shelter found him and that's when he tested hartworm posoitive. He will be my Christmas present seeing I get him December 13