• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pet Owners?dog, Cat, Crocodile?

my first cat
lives still @ my mom's house!
momx.jpg

and the cat from my bro
62392016.jpg

Attachments

• momx.jpg
    momx.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 226
  • 62392016.jpg
    62392016.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 239
  • momx.jpg
    momx.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 259
  • 62392016.jpg
    62392016.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 216
my first cat
lives still @ my mom's house!
momx.jpg

and the cat from my bro
62392016.jpg
omg your mom's cat looks exactly my old cat Lexi who passed away shortly after Tiger passed away.
she was super friendly. same fur color and face. is she poly dactyl to?

Attachments

• momx.jpg
    momx.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 249
  • 62392016.jpg
    62392016.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 268
  • 62392016.jpg
    62392016.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 235
  • momx.jpg
    momx.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 229
Funny thing, I used to be a dog person. Grew up with dogs all the way to college. Then one year I had to cat sit my sister's Scottish Fold and ever since it's been strictly cats. Had two cats before the current two. The two previous cats both passed away at a tender age of four. The older one named Azrael, a grey tabby, had a urinary blockage and had to get surgery to unblock it. When they woke him up after surgery he passed away due to a weak heart. My wife and I were on vacation over Christmas so it was our pet sitter, bless her heart, who took him in to get the surgery. She called us in tears and my wife was devastated as that cat was her favorite of the two. What made it worse was that we weren't there for him when he passed away.

The younger one, Kimahri, was a tabby snowshoe mix and was my favorite of the two. He was diagnosed with lymphoblastic lymphoma. He had a tumor in his neck which I discovered one day and we had it removed. We put him through chemo and radiation treatment but the cancer eventually spread to his lungs. Eventually his kidneys started failing and we put him down. I had a really tough time with that as he was only four and I was completely frustrated at how he could possibly have died from lymphoma at such a young age.

Fast forward to now where we have Torako, a orange tabby and Sora the Siamese snowshoe mix. We adopted them only a couple of weeks apart so they get a long far better than the previous two did. The previous two were roommates at best as we adopted them about a year apart but our current two guys are best friends and get along famously.

We also foster kittens every year and went through eight total this summer alone. We have to put fostering on hold though as my wife and I are expecting a baby in April.