• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Photo Box

THE X-MAN

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ILLINOIS
IMG_0003-4.jpg

cost me $2.00

Out of curiosity, do you use any special lighting set-up for that photo box?

You really are limited to what lighting you can use on a setup like that. No penetration from the sides at all. They are probably killer for the phone pix though. You can get macro attachments for iPhones also. My wedding photographer has one and showed it to me, pretty damn killer I must admit, but limits what you can use for a case since it slides on the side of the phone body. I still can't recommend this setup enough (below). It is what I have and honestly, the very best money spent to date.

He offers cheaper ones, but they have halogen (ugly yellow) lighting. Trust me, this thing has paid for itself more times than any other piece of equipment next to my camera itself. The lights are great, 2 tents, backgrounds for both size tents, tripod (great if you don't already have one), and stands for the lights. Only other piece I bought was a cheap card table at walmart and the whole thing is done!! Every single pic I do and post is in that setup unless done from my phone. No post processing other than sizing and watermarking.
Square Perfect Platinum Photo Studio in A Box with 2 Light Tents 8 Backgrounds | eBay