• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pick your Plasma

What Plasma/ lens choice would you with?

• Total voters
Although emerald does go with plasma very well, like they're meant to be together, I've had to go for sapphire as it pretty much looks great in everything!

Edit: Gone back and looked again.... I need a Sapphire XS in my life!

I have to thank @xmetalmaniac for some of the lens cuts he did on some of the Emeralds and 24Ks

Also thanks to @InfiniteHero for having his guy cut the sapphires for the sapphire team.

Also @salj838 for providing a custom cut to the Emerald team also.

And new member @Chris A Hardaway for doing a 24k cut too.

Us forum members are lucky to have the talent located on this forum to provide our Xmetals with just about any cut we need.

I have to thank @xmetalmaniac for some of the lens cuts he did on some of the Emeralds and 24Ks

Also thanks to @InfiniteHero for having his guy cut the sapphires for the sapphire team.

Also @salj838 for providing a custom cut to the Emerald team also.

And new member @Chris A Hardaway for doing a 24k cut too.

Us forum members are lucky to have the talent located on this forum to provide our Xmetals with just about any cut we need.
+1 for @xmetalmaniac , he's done several custom cuts for me. Phenomenal work and one heck of an awesome guy!

Emerald is my favourite since there is no ruby team .

There would be a ruby AND violet team if there was more funding.

I am now accepting offers to sponsor teams for the next Plasma Olympic elimination trials ;)

Back