• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pick your Plasma

What Plasma/ lens choice would you with?

• Total voters
If.no one chooses emerald, can I buy them?

Lotsa peeps chose emerald. Sapphire won the poll but Emerald took it by suprise so, sorry you can't buy them...... Unless of course you make a hit that magic number and deposit it into my untraceable Swiss bank account, we can begin negotiations;)

Hey @RoTors have you tried any of the Violet Linegear rubber with sapphire lenses? Or do you think that Blue is a better fit overall? Need to order some for my upcoming pair and was curious since I don't have a spare Violet or Blue rubber set around.

I like both the violet and blue from Linegear. I actually think their blue rubber matches and compliments the Sapphire better than Ice lenses. Ice is nice but a lot darker compared to the rubber so, personally I would go with the Linegear blue rubber set.

Sweet didn't know the 2.0s base was the same as the originals

eet
They are, should work for a Penny and a Juliet if I'm not mistaken. Planning on doing a sapphire polar for the Juliet cut from a flak 2.0 lens. I just need to go out and find one... lol

They are, should work for a Penny and a Juliet if I'm not mistaken. Planning on doing a sapphire polar for the Juliet cut from a flak 2.0 lens. I just need to go out and find one... lol
I just got a pair of Sapphires the other day when i found this out to cut my Penny lenses...just need a pair i can trace now...

Love how sapphire looks but I hate looking through it, so..... :bump:

Plus he had an awesome stack of xmetals, always fun to look at.

Latest Posts

Back