• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked Up 2 Zeros

Ryan_C

Oakley Expert
IN
Just got some Zero 0.6 today. Pretty happy with this purchase. For being released in 1993
blueish Planet X w/ Blue Iridium - 05-207 Came with original box.
Planet X w/ +Red Iridium - 05-208 Still looking for this box.
stretched Oakley on both sets of earstems.

red05j.th.jpg
red03.th.jpg
blue02.th.jpg
blue01.th.jpg
blue04.th.jpg
bluered01.th.jpg

I have been trying to see what the difference was in the Sub Zero versus the Zero 0.6 ? They were on the shelves of SGH all at the same time too.

No CL. Just a friend of a friend. Almost scored my first Romeo too. But some guy in Des Moines, Iowa beat me to it.

I am still thinking about whether or not to resell them. These seem so rare, its really hard to put a value on them. Anyone have any input on how to put value on Zeros?

Would love a blue iridium pair. I always keep my eye out for one , but never have the money when they pop up and never pop up when I do have the money.

Just got some Zero 0.6 today. Pretty happy with this purchase. For being released in 1993
blueish Planet X w/ Blue Iridium - 05-207 Came with original box.
Planet X w/ +Red Iridium - 05-208 Still looking for this box.
stretched Oakley on both sets of earstems.

red05j.th.jpg
red03.th.jpg
blue02.th.jpg
blue01.th.jpg
blue04.th.jpg
bluered01.th.jpg

I have been trying to see what the difference was in the Sub Zero versus the Zero 0.6 ? They were on the shelves of SGH all at the same time too.

These are for sale now. Need to make some room for other new purchases. Here is the link.

Back