• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked Up A Doublewide 3.1 Tower

Talk about a steal. I like the new ones better than the old silver backs. I had a chance to get a silver back double wide for 400 but I have no room for it

Damn Damon nice steal man! The hunt is now over for you and it didn't cost you jack! Happy for you dude!

Talk about a steal. I like the new ones better than the old silver backs. I had a chance to get a silver back double wide for 400 but I have no room for it

These new ones are definitely nice, but I like the rugged, industrial look of the old ones as well. I will be in the market for another single tower this year :)

Damn. I can't look at that thing and picture you paying less than a pair of frogskins for it...I'll trade you my SW 24K for your double wide! Haha that's insane!

..Just wondering..aside from collecting Oakleys...Do you collect stuffed toys? Judging by the top of the display :blink: lol

Hahah, actually i don't. All those stuffed animals were gifts from my wife while we were dating, so they all have sentimental value. I just don't have anywhere else to put them.

I recently started collecting the LEGO minifigs. Those are super addicting. I also collect stamps. Started that hobby when i was 9. I don't really do it too much now, but if i come across a new stamp in the mail, i'll clip it and throw it in my box.

Back