• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked Up A Few Pairs The Last Few Weeks

Claustin

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ND
1788-1402633802-43ddd83f4f35e0d8352bb49919eb678a.jpg

Got a couple pairs of Two Faces today, one in Ferrari, along with a red face Minute Machine, and a couple weeks ago I got the Tinfoils and Fast Jackets. Does anybody know is it possible to switch the bottom frames on the Two Faces? It looks like it should be, but the middle seems to be clipped in even if you remove the screw and I'd hate to break it. I'm not a huge fan of chrome so I'd love to switch them up and have the brushed one on the Ferraris, since I plan to wear them more.

Yes you can. I'm not at home this weekend, if this thread is still open I will post a picture of how it clips together.
You won't break them, they simply clip off.

the two Two Faces are just great adds!
congrats. . . .

by the way i love the TT ;)

Thanks guys

Yes you can. I'm not at home this weekend, if this thread is still open I will post a picture of how it clips together.
You won't break them, they simply clip off.

I'd really appreciate that. It would just help my peace of mind before I try to do it.

bottom right ones are nooiiiiice !!!!!

Haha this made me laugh more than it probably should have. Thanks.

the two Two Faces are just great adds!
congrats. . . .

by the way i love the TT ;)

Thanks! I'm really digging the Two Face style. This is probably easy, but I'm trying to figure out what TT means and it's just not coming to me. The only thing I can think of is titanium. The MM? Care to clarify?

I find those Ferrari Two Faces old school classy... Like 1960's style spectacles

I know right? I've never really cared for the retro styles like the Frogskins, Holbrooks, Garage Rocks, etc. But something about the TF really appeals to me. Probably that two-tone look. I'm already planning on another pair in the black/ghost text flavor.

AH gotcha. I thought they used to be called something else, but figured I was just crazy. I learned something today!

Latest Posts

Back