• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked up a few pairs

DrumSTW3

Oakley Beginner
So I have had a pair of Ducati Juliets, SN DUCATI 02974, for about 12 years now. They have been with me to Iraq twice, and held up beautifully. I have always wanted a pair of XX, and R1s, just never had the $ until recently. I got a little side tracked lately, and ended up buying a pristine pair of Plasma/Ice Polarized Juliets that I am thinking about polishing, and another pair of ducati juliets (not SN). I also managed to pick up a pair of flawless Carbon XS with fire lenses for $300, and a pair of BIP lenses for it.

I'm still on the hunt for my ever elusive XX and R1.

Last edited:
Congrats on your purchases. Pics would be good. XX and R1 can both be had here. Just be patient. R1 is a definite must have. I'm still on the hunt for an R2 right now, but they do pop up here also.

Here are the Plasma/Ice
20150531_190347[1].jpg

Plus, they came with the metal vault

Nice Juliets, good luck on your hunt for XX and Romeo, they are always for sale on here and ebay.

Last edited:
Carbon serialled Ducatis are always a good find, nice to have had from new! I personally would leave the plasma Juliets plasma - if you polish them, they won't have the hammerstems of an OEM polished Juliet. Nice haul.

When I bought the Ducatis I had actually gotten a pair of x metal Ducatis and I decided I just didn't care for the color. I ended up exchanging them a couple days later for the carbons that I guess had just come out. Kinda wish I didn't

Oh, and you're probably right about polishing them Carrera, I just really have no need for that pair and I will NEVER wear them. I would like to get some hammerstems though

Back