1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Jimbabwe

Jimbabwe Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Picked up a grail(hopefully) - image.jpg Was searching eBay and found the pair I have been looking for, but I am not 100% sure they are real... Everything ma he's up but that case looks fake, I asked for sku and bought before he replied because I knew I'd never be able to potentially buy this for 200$ again, thoughts?yes I know the price is 300, but the offer was accepted at 200

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Jmgarcia

Jmgarcia Oakley Collector

Are they special edition? Limited release? If you consider them your Gail go for it. But I don't see anything special about those specific oilrigs.

You need to charge your phone by the way.

motoGP_fanatic likes this.
  3. Fresh

Fresh Oakley Enthusiast

That's a lot of money, I guess you can take the shot and if the end up being fake, you can totally ask for a refund. Many sellers rather pay back the money than being labeled as selling fake things, you've also got the ebay protection, will take longer to process, but if they are fake you should be able to get your money back.
    Same thing happended to me while buying a set of BNIB Half X, the seller had them advertised at $200, offered $150 and he agreed. I hope when they arrive they'll be real, checking his rep and comments, it seems they'll be.
    In short, if you really like them, and don't think you'll be able to find them again, go for it. At least that's what I'd do. Hope it helps

4. Funky-Trixtar

Funky-Trixtar Me ,some time ago............. Premium Member

Are those with Text on them: Holiday pair, then they are special, more limited release I believe.

"Trump" likes this.
  5. Cincycpaw

Cincycpaw Oakley Beginner

This is why I struggle with eBay...can get great deals but not knowing for sure about authenticity drives me nuts. Good luck

6. Funky-Trixtar

Funky-Trixtar Me ,some time ago............. Premium Member

7. Jimbabwe

Yeah they are the rarest of the rigs I believe, and getting them for 200 is a steal last I saw a pair go for was 800

8. dingo ate my baby

dingo ate my baby I should Work at Oakley

Congrats! Damn post a bigger pic please. Hopefully you waited till they were shipped to post on the O-forum. It full of O-sharks that smell omatter miles away;):lol: The worst are my fellow X-sharks :) They will rob you for your xmetals! Literally!:eek:

Last edited: 9/20/16
    Funky-Trixtar and Nortika like this.
  9. Jimbabwe

10. motoGP_fanatic

motoGP_fanatic Disciple of X-Metal

Well, what I'm sure of is the soft vault/case in the photo is fake. The oil rig i leave that to experts.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk