• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked up a grail(hopefully)

Need a less obstructed photo to give a better deciscion. That one is too busy with thw surrounding 'gunf'.
Don't worry about me being ome of the 'sharks'........they're Oil Rig ii, so not interested. Also, I have integrity, unlike some..........

Last edited:
Yeah, no doubt the case is fake but he sent me a picture of all the boxes and the sku on the boxes is legit, still asking for the sku on the frame but no joy yet. They from what I see don't look at all like fakes, and I would imagine these color ways would be hard to fake well

Yeah, no doubt the case is fake but he sent me a picture of all the boxes and the sku on the boxes is legit, still asking for the sku on the frame but no joy yet. They from what I see don't look at all like fakes, and I would imagine these color ways would be hard to fake well
Oil rig fake line up has the ghost text so please be prudent and careful in buying them until you are sure.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Back