• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked up a new case over the weekend

Curious to see an update as to what you did with your lights! Just purchased 3 of these today myself:
O Lights 3(1).JPG

Curious to see an update as to what you did with your lights! Just purchased 3 of these today myself: View attachment 139311

At the moment I probably won't install mine. I'm in an apartment and moving out within a year so I'll hook it up next year, in the mean time it has a ton of ambient light in the area which I'll just use till then.

Where does one get lights like these and how do they look inside the case?

Where does one get lights like these and how do they look inside the case?

I bought mine from someone who obtained them from an O Store going through some type of renovation. Aside from that, Ebay or Craigslist may be you next best option. To purchase new, the set I have pictured would be around $2000 to $2500 from a Cooper Crouse-Hinds dealer.

As for installing them within a display, I don't believe they would fit very well. They would be better off used as accent pieces above the display itself.

Whoa. That is a bit out of my range. Thanks for the information.

Whoa. That is a bit out of my range. Thanks for the information.

Don't let that pricing deter you as that is the NEW purchase price. Used, industrial, explosion proof lighting has little value because of restrictions in using "used" parts in these strict applications. I'd say 1/10th of new pricing is fair.

Back