• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked up a small cube today.

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
The fun part was it was at a closed bike shop that used to sell Oakley products. So I met the last employee at the shop and she let me dig through 3 huge rooms and an upstairs of left over product for anything I wanted to buy. I knew the case was there but I wasn't sure what else I would find. Unfortunately it was only a pro M bag and another white cloth bag. There were some lens and rubber kits but nothing rare. I thought I found a bob torso but when I got up to it there was no head. Just a black mannequin body. It was fun and exciting not knowing what you would come across.

IMG_2310_zpseaa19af7.jpg

It is in very good condition. I almost didn't go because the employee didn't know much about the case and said there was no middle shelf. I decided maybe there would be more than the case and that is why I went but when I got there I could see the shelf pins and shelf itself was laying in the bottom of the case.

Nice find. My large case is in the basement so I'd like to get one of these to put in the bedroom to keep my daily drivers in.

Thanks guys. Not sure how I am going to display it yet but I'll figure something out.

Really cool. There is a local ski shop by my house and I'm just waiting for it to close so I can hopefully get my hands on some cases..! :)

it seems like more and more the smaller private shops are no longer dealing with Oakley and have some cases they will sell. Working on another single wide now.

Back