1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. rmontez

rmontez Oakley Expert Premium Member

The fun part was it was at a closed bike shop that used to sell Oakley products. So I met the last employee at the shop and she let me dig through 3 huge rooms and an upstairs of left over product for anything I wanted to buy. I knew the case was there but I wasn't sure what else I would find. Unfortunately it was only a pro M bag and another white cloth bag. There were some lens and rubber kits but nothing rare. I thought I found a bob torso but when I got up to it there was no head. Just a black mannequin body. It was fun and exciting not knowing what you would come across.

Picked up a small cube today. - IMG_2310_zpseaa19af7.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Looks in real good condition with factory shelf and original lock it appears!

Congrats!

3. rmontez

It is in very good condition. I almost didn't go because the employee didn't know much about the case and said there was no middle shelf. I decided maybe there would be more than the case and that is why I went but when I got there I could see the shelf pins and shelf itself was laying in the bottom of the case.

Nortika likes this.
  4. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Awesome case

5. Claustin

Claustin Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Nice find. My large case is in the basement so I'd like to get one of these to put in the bedroom to keep my daily drivers in.

6. Brettc10

Brettc10 Oakley Expert

Those small cubes are my favorite. Great story and great find!!

Pierre Naude likes this.
  7. rmontez

Thanks guys. Not sure how I am going to display it yet but I'll figure something out.

8. Jay-Da

Jay-Da Oakley Enthusiast

Really cool. There is a local ski shop by my house and I'm just waiting for it to close so I can hopefully get my hands on some cases..! :)

9. rmontez

it seems like more and more the smaller private shops are no longer dealing with Oakley and have some cases they will sell. Working on another single wide now.

10. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Great pick up on a case. I would love to be able to rummage through oakley product.