• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked up my second Juliet

Jontoad

I should Work at Oakley
Naperville, IL
I only had one Juliet (Xmetal/Ruby) and i just wanted to have a second. I found these on Ebay for a reasonable price ($250ish). i really never set out to get a this color frame out of all the colorways out there, but now that i have them in front of me i really like the frame color more than i thought i would. lit has a really nice sheen to it in the light. they are a 2nd Gen Plasma frame with BIP lenses with oem red socks serial P10937A. i really wan't expecting all the rubber to be in good shape or the lenses to be perfect. i was surprised when it showed up factory tight and the frame/lenses are pristine.

2qsuuft.jpg

2uzqhw6.jpg

2w4k7zr.jpg

Last edited:
It can be nice being surprised by the condition of items on ebay. Congratulations on the quality and the pair looks good.

I only had one Juliet (Xmetal/Ruby) and i just wanted to have a second. I found these on Ebay for a reasonable price ($250ish). i really never set out to get a this color frame out of all the colorways out there, but now that i have them in front of me i really like the frame color more than i thought i would. lit has a really nice sheen to it in the light. they are a 2nd Gen Plasma frame with BIP lenses with oem red socks serial P10937A. i really wan't expecting all the rubber to be in good shape or the lenses to be perfect. i was surprised when it showed up factory tight and the frame/lenses are pristine.

2qsuuft.jpg

2uzqhw6.jpg

669d9f.jpg

2w4k7zr.jpg
God these look good from the side. These probably have the side profile of any pair of glasses ever made. It's just frickin badass and sexy. Great pair! Now you have two ya need a 3rd! :)

Back