• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked Up Some Fuel Cells

mwoodrow

Oakley Expert
I just joined the forum recently and gotta say I am embarassed by how many pairs of Oakleys that I do not have. I am looking forward to picking up many more but today I scored pretty good on some Fuel Cells. I stopped into my closest Sunglass Hut which just happened to be while I was at work, work as the 5-0. I went in and looked around and spoke with the employee who hooked me up with the $46 coupon from the Olympics. I thought, SCORE!!!, then decided to look some more. Found a pair of black with history text Fuel Cells that arent polarized and they were marked down to $89. Long story short I walked out paying $37 bucks, thought I did pretty good!!!!

Yea I was excited when I found they were on sale and I had the coupon. I just couldn't pass it up. Im picking up a pair of holbrooks today so Ill post up in the recent purchases with pics soon!!

Sometimes the best place is Ebay but it just depends what you are looking for. I have bought a few off of Amazon too. I bought the TACA Fuel Cell on amazon because I could not find them lower on ebay.

Back