1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. mwoodrow

mwoodrow Oakley Beginner

I just joined the forum recently and gotta say I am embarassed by how many pairs of Oakleys that I do not have. I am looking forward to picking up many more but today I scored pretty good on some Fuel Cells. I stopped into my closest Sunglass Hut which just happened to be while I was at work, work as the 5-0. I went in and looked around and spoke with the employee who hooked me up with the $46 coupon from the Olympics. I thought, SCORE!!!, then decided to look some more. Found a pair of black with history text Fuel Cells that arent polarized and they were marked down to $89. Long story short I walked out paying $37 bucks, thought I did pretty good!!!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

I would pay 37 bucks all day for fuel cells. Got a similar deal on some tens last year at a luxotica sale.

3. lghtngyello03

lghtngyello03 Oakley Beginner

Omg I'm in the market for some fuel cells and that is a crazy deal!

4. mwoodrow

mwoodrow Oakley Beginner

Yea I was excited when I found they were on sale and I had the coupon. I just couldn't pass it up. Im picking up a pair of holbrooks today so Ill post up in the recent purchases with pics soon!!

5. Oakley Noob

Oakley Noob Oakley Beginner

I think its Sunglass hut can give you AAA discounts. I could have bought a pair of Fuel Cells for less than 90 bucks.

6. Oakley Noob

Oakley Noob Oakley Beginner

Sometimes the best place is Ebay but it just depends what you are looking for. I have bought a few off of Amazon too. I bought the TACA Fuel Cell on amazon because I could not find them lower on ebay.