• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked up some new glasses today!

Oakley4523

Oakley Beginner
I have a pair of Penny's and Juliet's that I've had for over a decade and decided to buy a few new pair! Here's what I came away with.

Custom Flak 2.0 with black frame, black icon, black socks, xl sapphire Irid Polarized lens.

AQJMpK.jpg

Carbon Blades with Prizm Polarized lens -

6Ch53h.jpg

Bought my wife a pair of drop in's!

8b1uT6.jpg

They also gave me hard cases for all my glasses, a cleaning kit, and some extra cleaning bags!

Last edited:
Sweet! Nice they threw in some stuff.

Yah! I also like the Carbon shift and the tinfoil Carbon....but I like the Carbon blades also. Since I have penny's and Juliets I feel like I can skip the Carbon shift and just wear one of my other metals when I want that style.

Also I wanted a more "mature" glass to wear and so I was debating between the Carbon blades be tinfoils - I think I made a good decision with the Carbon blades.

Nice pickups, especially the freebies! ;)

You made a good choice with the Carbon Blades as "mature" shades...nothing wrong with the tinfoil either!

Nice pickup you've done very well !

Thanks. I was sort of second guessing myself on the custom glasses I made, wondering if I should have added more color pop to them. But I think the all black looks nice.

Also I got the Carbon blades for 149 on sale so I feel like I did ok on those.

Latest Posts

Back