• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked Up The New RadarLock Polarized Pitch Carbon Fiber Frame

maximumsport

Oakley Beginner
Was looking to upgraded sunglasses for MTB'n and saw these and knew I had to get them. These are the new RadarLock system in Carbon fiber print. Comes with the G30 Iridium Polarized vented lens and a Grey lens for other lighting conditions.

Pics:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I have a big face, so the Pitch looks good on me and the Range, but they don't make the lock for it.. are they coming out with it???

Thanks guys! I was torn between these and the black polished ones with black iridium lens... However these are polarized and $80 more lol... I feel the G30 Iridium polarized fits all types of lighting conditions the black iridium is just really dark to me:

4f764e16bd256.jpg

Attachments

• 4f764e16bd256.jpg
    4f764e16bd256.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 225
How are the G30 lenses when talking about "reflective" purposes. I don't like my eyes to be very visible when I'm wearing sunglasses.

Great for outdoors, not too dark, reflective they aren't as strong as a black iridium you can see your eyes a little. Contrast its great.