• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked Up Two More Holbrooks

arz33

Oakley Beginner
Sorry about the picture quality,

jupitercamoholbrook.jpg

Jupiter Camo I got from online oakley store and the other is the Moto GP Holbrook. I went to my local O store to buy the Jupiter hat and ended up leaving with the last pair. I was suprised to see them just sitting there and they are sold out for now so I picked them up.

I saw the Moto GP and it's definitely a nice score but that Jupiter Camo is a real nice win for you man. I've been trying to get one for a real price instead of getting ripped off on eBay and can not seem to find them anywhere yet. Guess I will just have to wait for them to come off backorder and get to my store... Love playing the waiting game...

well when I ordered them they were backordered and I was expecting to wait forever for them but they arrived about two weeks after I ordered them.

Nice pickups man. Holbrooks are the way to go. Ive got two coming in the mail myself hehe.

Hi yer folks, saw Jupiter Camo and MotoGP on Amazon. Don't know if they are the real deal or not. Have anyone bought from them before? Thanks....=)

Back