1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

So i really only want two pairs of this deal but it comes with these...I plan on just selling them because they're all on the smaller side and won't fit me, and I just really don't want them so if you guys could help out with what they're worth I'd really appreciate it

TiCopper/Ice Mag switch 9/10

Matte Black/Crystal Black Splice 9/10

Black XX 9/10

Zero 0.4 Sq 9/10

NOTE: NONE OF THESE ARE ACTUALLY FOR SALE YET. IM JUST LOOKING FOR APPROX VALUE. I'LL MAKE AN EXCHANGE THREAD WHEN I'M READY TO SELL.

NOTE: NONE OF THESE ARE ACTUALLY FOR SALE YET. IM JUST LOOKING FOR APPROX VALUE. I'LL MAKE AN EXCHANGE THREAD WHEN I'M READY TO SELL.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. vodou

vodou Oakley Beginner

I think tht Splice is pretty limited, maybe the Back Country one? I don't think I've ever seen one for sale...

3. qtrain23

Upon closer inspection that does look to be a back country splice. I've never even heard of it.
    Any idea what it's worth? No box

4. vodou

vodou Oakley Beginner

Sorry Q, no idea of the value, but I have never seen one for sale.

5. good2mod

good2mod Oakley Collector

atleast $150

6. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Black XX 9/10
    What kind of lenses and glossy or matte?

7. qtrain23

Looks like gloss black/black iridium

8. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

the Mag switch is a BALLER piece! no idea on value though. The backcountry would be more like 200PLUS to be honest. standard FMJ/Ice ones go for 150. THe 0.4 Sq depends on generation but im sure you can ballpark those by now? =P unfortunately, 0.4Sq was the ugly commoner of the vintage Zeros, but still a decent wearer - or potential custom shaped lens candidate?

9. qtrain23

I actually don't know if its a new 0.4 or 0.4sq. Ill have to have it in my hand to know. It's supposedly flawless.

10. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

ah ok. no pictures? should be dead easy to tell by the arms.. but flawless ig great either way