• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pics Of My Completed ARTIST SERIES..

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Ya im a member on OR. Its a tight knit group of hard core collectors! Are u on there?

No, I unfortunately am not. Im just a lurker there. This is my first admittance to an online Oakley community. Hopefully I can become tight knit here though!

U are, that group requires a login just to see the forum for certain reasons. I dont believe were accepting new members anymore, but im not completely sure.

U are, that group requires a login just to see the forum for certain reasons. I dont believe were accepting new members anymore, but im not completely sure.

I bet I emailed them about 8-10 months ago and never heard anything. I wondered what was up. How many members are on there
and is it very active?
That's one thing I'm enjoying about this forum, more and more activity, thanks to those that make it possible!
And that is one sweet collection you've got there BAPD77!!

I bet I emailed them about 8-10 months ago and never heard anything. I wondered what was up. How many members are on there
and is it very active?
That's one thing I'm enjoying about this forum, more and more activity, thanks to those that make it possible!
And that is one sweet collection you've got there BAPD77!!

Thanks, I believe there are just over 100 active members. The forum isn't quite as active as this one, but it is a great knowledge database between the members and catalogue. This is a great forum also. THere is a lot more activity here. However, the knowledge on that site is unmatched. Thanks for the compliments!

Back