1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. lghtngyello03

lghtngyello03 Oakley Beginner

Alright, I posted up thread asking about pricing on the 28" countertop displays that I had found on CL. I went and checked them out, and they wound up coming home with me for $400.

After about 4 hours each of cleaning time, here they are. (temporary placement til I can find somewhere better)

I'm thinking about getting some LED Strips and putting them in the angled pieces on the front sides of the cabinet where they can't be seen, but provide some good light to show everything.
    Any thoughts on doing this anyone???

Sorry for the first pic, I forgot to put the shelves in the bottom case, lol.

Pics Of My Two 28" Countertop Displays (CL Score) - scaled.php?server=59&filename=dsc0975w.jpg&res=landing

Pics Of My Two 28" Countertop Displays (CL Score) - scaled.php?server=201&filename=dsc0993f.jpg&res=landing

All my Metal frames at the moment. Splinter - Matte black w/black iridium polarized lenses
    Spike - JPM's (Matte black w/titanium iridium lenses)
    Jury - Matte black w/OO iridium polarized lenses
    1st Gen E-Frame - Chrome w/Black lenses (unsure of lens color due to age, definitely seen better days, lol)
    And a Square O Graphite Case for my Jurys
    Pics Of My Two 28" Countertop Displays (CL Score) - scaled.php?server=812&filename=dsc0994d.jpg&res=landing

Scar - Butterscotch w/24k iridium lenses
    Gascan - Rootbeer w/bronze lenses
    Fives Squared Ducati's - Matte black w/black iridium polarized lenses
    Crackcase - Rootbeer w/bronze polarized lenses
    Flak Jacket - Jet black w/black iridium XLJ lenses
    Not Pictured----Canteen SI - Matte black w/grey polarized lenses
    Carbon fiber Oakley case (also have 2 more of these)
    Pics Of My Two 28" Countertop Displays (CL Score) - scaled.php?server=211&filename=dsc0982j.jpg&res=landing

Thought this was kind of a neatdisplay idea..
    Gascan SI - Desert Tan w/olive drab tonal "O" w/emerald green iridium lenses
    American flag storage bag
    SI Storage bag

Decided to put my 2 concealed carry guns in here just for a little display, lol.
    Glock 36 .45 & a Glock 23 .40 (both in the hard to find OD Green)
    (hiding in the back is my Flak Jacket Vault, a large Soft Vault, and my cleaning kit)
    Pics Of My Two 28" Countertop Displays (CL Score) - scaled.php?server=818&filename=dsc0986w.jpg&res=landing

Bottom case is just filled with random stuff for the moment until I get more glasses, lol.
    Pics Of My Two 28" Countertop Displays (CL Score) - scaled.php?server=641&filename=dsc0987jz.jpg&res=landing

Pics Of My Two 28" Countertop Displays (CL Score) - scaled.php?server=29&filename=dsc0989y.jpg&res=landing

Pics Of My Two 28" Countertop Displays (CL Score) - scaled.php?server=341&filename=dsc0991nh.jpg&res=landing

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

Very nice.

3. demitri.prometheus

demitri.prometheus Oakley Beginner

What are the dimensions of the case? L x W x D please?

$400 for both!?

4. lghtngyello03

Thank you sir.

Yup, $400 for both.
    I'll post up the dimensions tonight when I get home from work.

5. bikerpbl

bikerpbl Oakley Beginner

i love the shelf with the glocks, i actually did the same kind of thing in my double wide with my si m frames and a bunch of shell casings but no guns haha i cant buy any... yet

6. lghtngyello03

As soon as I get my Upper Assembly in for my AR15 I will be taking some pics of my Glocks and Oakley's with it. Notice the .223 and 12ga shell.

7. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Nice setup, especially love the Glock color ways. I just have traditional black...

8. lghtngyello03

I started out with a standard black G36 that my Dad gave me (which I still have.) Took me forever to find the 36 in OD Green, and the 23 wasn't too bad, scored a great price on it as well. But man the OD Green one's sure are getting hard to get if you don't want to pay out the butt.

9. bikerpbl

bikerpbl Oakley Beginner

yea take a look at my thread i have a pic of my double wide set up

10. lghtngyello03

Very nice setup man. I can't believe you got that thing for $300! That is a steal. I like what you've done with the shells too.