• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picture Request (Vr28 Vs Tungsten On Polished Juliet)

Havok

Oakley Beginner
Lincoln, NE
Like the thread title states I'm wondering if anyone can help me out with photo's of the following 2 lenses on Polished frames...

VR28 Black Irridium VS Tungsten Irridium.

I tried searching through the old posts for some time but couldn't come up with photos of the VR28. I did manage to find photos of the Tungsten Irridium on Polished frames, but would love to get a comparison picture. I've never seen either lens in person so I have to rely on photos exclusively. I'm wanting to put together a Polished/Rootbeer/(Lens combo) and am not sure if the VR28 would be too dark. Any photos would be appreciated.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but here is VR28 Blk Iridium in a 1st Gen Plasma Ti02 frame....

9asu3u6y.jpg

Thanks for the reply... I actually did see that photo during my search, but since it wasn't straight on and since it was on a TiO2 frame I didn't mention it. Its better then nothing at this point, but what I'm after is to gauge just how Brown/Dark the VR28 lenses are in comparison to the Tungsten. At this point I'm really liking the Tungsten from the few photos I've seen. However before I purchase anything I just wanted to see if anyone else had photos/their own experience with both Lens colors.