• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picture Request.......X-Man TI-02 w/BI

Oh..... When you said "custom cuts" I figured you were using a set of Crosshsir or Unknown lenses. I've seen LG's products but I have an OEM set.....

Oh..... When you said "custom cuts" I figured you were using a set of Crosshsir or Unknown lenses. I've seen LG's products but I have an OEM set.....

i'm new here... so sometime I still don't know the differences of the customs cut and 3rd party products. But, I've bid the Oakley custom cuts lenses on ebay, I just knew it was cutting by the seller...

i'm new here... so sometime I still don't know the differences of the customs cut and 3rd party products. But, I've bid the Oakley custom cuts lenses on ebay, I just knew it was cutting by the seller...
Yeah I'd be careful dealing with eBay for custom cuts. Several members here cut lenses and may even sell then on eBay, not entirely sure about that. I'd just deal with them directly through the forum though...