• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picture Thread: "Official 'Be a Douche: Wear Your White Oakleys' Day - 8th July 2012"

Ok nothing say's DOUCHE more than a double wear polo shirt with a POPPED collar complete with GENUINE Burberry cap (at a jaunty angle of course) & the big BLING earing. Watch & stud courtesy of my son (HONEST.........:blink:)
doucheydad.jpg

Nailed it!

:laugh:

Still a strong contender for the coveted title tho.

Unless there are more douches out there wanting to step up and douche out.

Hiya Mrs. H,

Is that the "Overtime" ??? me wifey has been bugging me to get her one!

Looking good.

Hiya A.
They are Eternal. Very nice, light sunglass (and not really douchey but I only have 2 white pairs and my others are artist edition Caia Koopman Ravishing).
Hope you can find some for her. Good luck :smile:

I'll be honest, I dont have any clothes to turn myself into instant douche.... makes me wonder about some of you, but.... this just looked like to much fun so... here are a couple shots I put together.... I still wear prescription so wont be wearing these outside and around but I wanted to contribute non the less.

DSC01959.jpg

DSC01965.jpg

Bash away!

I'll be honest, I dont have any clothes to turn myself into instant douche.... makes me wonder about some of you, but.... this just looked like to much fun so... here are a couple shots I put together.... I still wear prescription so wont be wearing these outside and around but I wanted to contribute non the less.

DSC01965.jpg

Bash away!

This one is a YES..............................:lol:

Back