1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Biggest

The Biggest Oakley Beginner

I'm putting up an ebay listing and i'm looking for pictures to add to the listing. It'll be much appreciated.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. o-freak 85

o-freak 85 Oakley Beginner

To be quite honest, when most of us see pictures on an ebay auction that are obviously different and not direct from the seller things start to look fishy. You can't get any pictures of the glasses that you're selling yourself?
    And you just said in your exchange post that you were trying to get the holiday editions? How are you selling a pair on ebay that you are trying to buy here?

3. The Biggest

I already have one pair on me and there is another coming in the mail. Now I'm trying to get the other types of holiday editions

4. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

So why can't you post photos of the pair you have? I presume the pair you have on you is the pair you're trying to sell?

5. The Biggest

I don't know if they'll be any good or not, but I took one photo anyway and put it up

6. O-man

O-man Oakley Beginner

Yeah putting other people's photos up is just deceiving. Then people are not getting what they thought they were...

7. o-freak 85

o-freak 85 Oakley Beginner

I'm sorry man, this seems so shady. If you're concerned with your pictures not looking good enough just put them on here and we'll tell you whether it's clear enough. And if you're trying to sell a real pair of matte clear holiday's you'll probably have better luck on here where people know what they are and are trying to finish a collection than on ebay unless you're trying to convince the buyer of their "ultra-rare and hard to find" status. I normally reserve myself from speaking ill of anyone on here as I don't want to make a bad impression but I'd really like to find out if this actually is legit.

8. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Ya this is the third thread from you about holiday matte clear rigs which seem shady....whats going on? Pm me if u wanna discuss further. CLOSED!

9. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.