• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pin broken on Mad Man arm. Repair?

I recently saw a Badman where the arm snapped off.......but again....warranty. They replaced it.

Wear them. :)

Just got off phone with Oakley Warranty and because I don't have the original proof of purchase there is no warranty said it would be 200+ to repair. Bummers. :(

Just got off phone with Oakley Warranty and because I don't have the original proof of purchase there is no warranty said it would be 200+ to repair. Bummers. :(
I think you may wanna argue that one up to a manager. Those came out 1 year ago. Worth a shot.......unless you are one of those guys who will buy a pair to get the receipt and then send it in for warranty. :rolleyes:

I think you may wanna argue that one up to a manager. Those came out 1 year ago. Worth a shot.......unless you are one of those guys who will buy a pair to get the receipt and then send it in for warranty. :rolleyes:

Ohhhh hmmmm never thought of that....

Post a picture of what broke. I think badman and madman share some of the same parts too!! I have a badman frame laying around somewhere. I need find it.

Back