• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pineapple Willy Mars X leather

Thank you
O

Ok I am going to restore my Mars metal X leather glasses. I understand the "tune up guy" will refinish my frames and install new bridge pins. Is this right? I understand the leather has to be Removed for this process. I have aquired the leather with the proper color and texture. I am still looking for the proper cordage before I begin.

I,ve been doing leather work for over 35 yrs.from motorcycle seats to 9 million dollar ferrari s and yet for some reason this little job seams so big! Lol maybe because it's so small! Lol

I,ve been doing leather work for over 35 yrs.from motorcycle seats to 9 million dollar ferrari s and yet for some reason this little job seams so big! Lol maybe because it's so small! Lol

@willey peart. did you manage to get your leather re-done? i expect plenty on here would be interested in how it was done or if you would offer this service.

O

Ok I am going to restore my Mars metal X leather glasses. I understand the "tune up guy" will refinish my frames and install new bridge pins. Is this right? I understand the leather has to be Removed for this process. I have aquired the leather with the proper color and texture. I am still looking for the proper cordage before I begin.
Pretty sure I have the template for how to cut it somewhere as well. No sure I can find it, but i'll look

Back