• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Pinkie Radarlock

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
update!

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm sent!

Still 3 pairs left. Nobody for a pink, red or orange pair ? :)

Someone should buy these, This seller is top notch. And wow these are sexy glasses!

Pm'ed

Got mine today. Featured in the "what are you wearing today" thread. Awesomeness

bump

DSC_0289.JPG DSC_0290.JPG DSC_0295.JPG they arrived... And what can I say? Wow!!! Stunning pairs... Retina and green for me, violet for a friend. I will post more pics in the proper section in a few days. Matte team green pair already got customised!

And most importantly big thanks to user Jummeltje. Absolutely perfect trsnsaction with pictures and tracking number. Thanks!

Username Hidden said:
View attachment 106313 View attachment 106314 View attachment 106315 they arrived... And what can I say? Wow!!! Stunning pairs... Retina and green for me, violet for a friend. I will post more pics in the proper section in a few days. Matte team green pair already got customised!

And most importantly big thanks to user Jummeltje. Absolutely perfect trsnsaction with pictures and tracking number. Thanks!
wow those do look awesome!

bump