• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Pins and Coins. What do you have? I am hunting :-)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Offering upto 50 dollars, plus shipping

If anyone has any of these or any neat employee only pins, such as the "Oakley Expert", or "Skull Bomb" please let me know :)

I am looking for :

Propaganda Hijinx
.............................I would prefer pins on cards, but without is okay.
O Canada Olympic rectangle pin
Pekin Jo

Post or PM please, thanks you kindly.
Also on the hunt for COINS.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Not for sale/trade... But have you seen these?
576F3D1D-1319-4DE1-852B-EA15A5C52635_zpsqnfhqveq.jpg

Oh wow dude, no I have not, but I would like to add it to the list! That is so sweet, thank you for sharing. How do you earn one of those?

Just got mine today for completing all of our OMatter labs with perfect scores by a certain date. As far as I know you also must be an Oakley employee or work for an employer that deals in Oakley. Seems pretty exclusive. We shall see.

Well, I finished my OMatter classes also, but maybe too late. I emailed them, and I will call and beg and plea with them. Over and over if necessary to try to get one.

It's tracked by corporate. Nothing was handled by the store level but ensuring that each employee had been directed and shown how to start the modules and complete a minimum of four before a certain date. Those that did all of them perfectly were surprised with these pins.

Hunting for pins, may have some items for trading. I have a few X Squared coins, an O baseball, a couple Sochi Pins with cards, a Metal works money clip, I have a Blue Flying Tiger pin I would trade... Just a couple things. Bumping

Something like this?
86D662BA-2058-4B58-8517-8883FDFF58B8_zpsvor7wori.jpg

YSC (Current)
YSC (pre-2008)
TACA
Jupiter
Sochi 2014
10th Mountain Division
Flying Tiger (Yellow & Blue)
Fuente
Soviet Red Shift
Devil's Brigade x3

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Something like this?
86D662BA-2058-4B58-8517-8883FDFF58B8_zpsvor7wori.jpg
[/URL]

Are you selling all of them? Let me know as well the prices as I am interested as well.

Username Hidden said:
Are you selling all of them? Let me know as well the prices as I am interested as well.
Sorry, man. I'm not selling any of them... Just showing whats out there and what I've collected so far.

Back