1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Offering upto 50 dollars, plus shipping

If anyone has any of these or any neat employee only pins, such as the "Oakley Expert", or "Skull Bomb" please let me know :)

I am looking for :

Propaganda Hijinx
    .............................I would prefer pins on cards, but without is okay.
    O Canada Olympic rectangle pin
    Pekin Jo

Post or PM please, thanks you kindly.
    Also on the hunt for COINS.

Last edited by a moderator: 3/3/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not for sale/trade... But have you seen these?
    Pins and Coins.  What do you have?  I am hunting  :-) - 576F3D1D-1319-4DE1-852B-EA15A5C52635_zpsqnfhqveq.jpg

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oh wow dude, no I have not, but I would like to add it to the list! That is so sweet, thank you for sharing. How do you earn one of those?

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got mine today for completing all of our OMatter labs with perfect scores by a certain date. As far as I know you also must be an Oakley employee or work for an employer that deals in Oakley. Seems pretty exclusive. We shall see.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well, I finished my OMatter classes also, but maybe too late. I emailed them, and I will call and beg and plea with them. Over and over if necessary to try to get one.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's tracked by corporate. Nothing was handled by the store level but ensuring that each employee had been directed and shown how to start the modules and complete a minimum of four before a certain date. Those that did all of them perfectly were surprised with these pins.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hunting for pins, may have some items for trading. I have a few X Squared coins, an O baseball, a couple Sochi Pins with cards, a Metal works money clip, I have a Blue Flying Tiger pin I would trade... Just a couple things. Bumping

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something like this?
    Pins and Coins.  What do you have?  I am hunting  :-) - 86D662BA-2058-4B58-8517-8883FDFF58B8_zpsvor7wori.jpg
    YSC (Current)
    YSC (pre-2008)
    TACA
    Jupiter
    Sochi 2014
    10th Mountain Division
    Flying Tiger (Yellow & Blue)
    Fuente
    Soviet Red Shift
    Devil's Brigade x3

Last edited by a moderator: 12/30/14
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are you selling all of them? Let me know as well the prices as I am interested as well.

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, man. I'm not selling any of them... Just showing whats out there and what I've collected so far.