• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Pins and Coins. What do you have? I am hunting :-)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Winged skull... Sounds like Flying Tigers (which I know you can already ID). I haven't seen any bomb-like pins... Albeit I am no authority on vintage Oakley.
He was actually talking about this......
image_zpse5a9f403.jpg
image_zps6c14ff9f.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Thank you buddy! I did not want to use your pictures, so just did my best to describe it. How is your hunt going? I am finding some, sort of fun hunting them down and talking to different people.

Username Hidden said:
Thank you buddy! I did not want to use your pictures, so just did my best to describe it. How is your hunt going? I am finding some, sort of fun hunting them down and talking to different people.
I think it ends here.....hehehehehe! Im more on glasses as of the moment but if i cant get what im looking for, i guess i will take some time off.......goodluck with your hunt and i hope you find what you were looking for. ;)

Username Hidden said:
He was actually talking about this......
image_zpse5a9f403.jpg
image_zps6c14ff9f.jpg
Holy FAWK! Are you taking souls in trade? I might have one laying around.!!

Eastonatti, I have inquired a while ago... I didn't offer up souls, but I get the feeling that one has a forever home. (If not, I know I have 1st dibs ;-) hehehe )

Sick though right?!

:D :lolsign:

V2 - you are sick man. Torturing lesser beings with your holy grails of O. And rad tank painting skills

Username Hidden said:
V2 - you are sick man. Torturing lesser beings with your holy grails of O. And rad tank painting skills
Thanks hehehe

Upto 50 bucks for a pin. Anyone?

@bigd003 this ain't mine, i just saw this and would like to share
image_zps85d9ca21.jpg

Back