• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss 1 Elite Box

V2oak

Oakley Man from Manila
New Jersey
I would like to get an opinion from my O friends on up to how much are you willing to pay for an Elite Pit Boss 1 Box regular, Tron and Ducati?

I have seen them on ebay for 160-200 dollar range. Me personally not worth it at all I would rather put that money towards another Pitboss

We all know that ebay prices are insane but if you are given a chance to buy outside ebay and were ask to throw an offer so how much are you willing to pay under the price range that you have given?

I would pay $ 75.

Last edited by a moderator:
$ 180 - 190 BIN listings on ebay are ridiculous, just saying

yes! that price is so ridiculous that is is why its been on ebay for a couple for months now. I bet he just got it for free and he has lots of them in hand. Thanks guys for your input, so now i know what price should I offer.

yes! that price is so ridiculous that is is why its been on ebay for a couple for months now. I bet he just got it for free and he has lots of them in hand. Thanks guys for your input, so now i know what price should I offer.
Btw I take one box for $ 75 ;)

did you got one? or are you saying that you will take it from me for $75? I still don't have one bro, but if I do, I'll sell it to you for $150 :p