• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss 1 Elite Box

Nope, the box is worth $ 70 ;)
l788l2zu.png

That is the guy im dealing with. Damn! :mad: but its ok, He actually agreed on $70 and I just didn't grab it. My last purchase really hurts my bank account though. Now im just waiting for it today to arrive in my front door. Congrats on that purchase bro and im glad another member got it. :)

That is the guy im dealing with. Damn! :mad: but its ok, He actually agreed on $70 and I just didn't grab it. My last purchase really hurts my bank account though. Now im just waiting for it today to arrive in my front door. Congrats on that purchase bro and im glad another member got it. :)
I'm sorry. These guys are legit. Grab his Split Jacket IH instead

I'm sorry. These guys are legit. Grab his Split Jacket IH instead

No worries bro, im actually glad that you got it. ;) Its actually my fault because I pass on his offer. Im not rushing in to it right now bro and as Atty_65 says, good things comes for those who wait...... ;)

No worries bro, im actually glad that you got it. ;) Its actually my fault because I pass on his offer. Im not rushing in to it right now bro and as Atty_65 says, good things comes for those who wait...... ;)
At least you helped marc2040 save some money. ;)