1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    I have a set of OEM PB1 lenses BIP that came from my Matte Black pair. I just got new lenses, and cant see myself ever using them again. They are about 7/10 condtion, with a few scratches that arent visible when worn, but can be seen when held up to a light. They are great for every day wear. Looking to trade them for anything interesting, like display items or anything really. CONUS only. Will post pics after work tonight. Let me know what you have. Thank you for looking.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Replied

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Still available

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Come on guys, not looking for a Romeo here, just something cool. These lenses are great, the scratches are invisible when worn! You can take swap out your pristine PB1 lenses and turn your PB into a daily wearer without worry!

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Bump for rare lenses!

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Bump up

8. Anonymous