• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss 1 Or 2

A good special edition would probably convince me to buy a pair of Pit boss 2
Or to find them at a killer deal.

Last edited:
It's interesting to read of people's comfort preference between the PBI and PBII. For me, the PBII is a clear winner as far as comfort. The addition of unobtanium really does add to the comfort of the PBII, especially if worn for long periods of time. As far as looks though, the PBI is a clear winner by a long shot. It looks aggressive just as XMM has said, and the Elite branding is the icing on the cake. I own multiples of both and love each of the PBIs and PBIIs in their own way.

Whilst there is a lack of development for the Elite range as a whole, I wouldn't rule out a special edition PB II in the near future. I don't get freebies anymore unfortunately but I would still be first in line and happy to pay full price if it was something good. IMO the PB II is the most comfortable pair of glasses I've ever worn.

I've seen quite a few discounted pairs of the Rootbeer PB II recently, must still be a lack of love for it sadly.

Ducati pit boss is one of my grails so I'd love to see a pit boss 2 version. Also, I think a SI version would be cool. Anyone try to make a cerakote custom?
Oh yes...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412594866.943191.jpg