• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss 1 Vs Pit Boss 2

:Late, and perhaps stupid-sounding question (like, literal taboo for some people).

Is it possible to swap the centerpieces/nose bridges of the pairs? I like the PB2's flares, but prefer the Elite O and angles of the PB1. Would make for a better looking combo imo.

I'm kind of new to the whole take on the elite glass line, with that being said i would have to cast my vote to the PB1. in all actually they are both great pairs, not that the classic icon is not bad looking. i do believe that if you are going to have some special and innovative why not have it completely different then the norm. the PB1 fits this for me the multifaceted icon looks kind of industrial which add a level collect ability that the other frames do not have. take the x metal line , they don't have a traditional icon ergo they are one of the most sought after pair of glasses that i have seen. all though i will probably never own a pair of these being that there completely out of my price range. just my opinion, if they want them to be completely "elite" give the whole line the same style icon to keep the line consistent.

I just got my PB2 Rootbeer

I will say Im not real happy with the Shine
Im preferring the rootbeer on my PB1 better
maybe they will grow on me Idonno

Love pics. One is king for me for 3 reasons .first bit more aggressive do to steeper dip in nose area and bottom obitals have more of an angle. That angle at the bottoms means they don't touch my cheeks unlike pb2. Of course the elite icon is a sexy beast!

Dingo dragging up the two year thread. And I'm glad you did - these are great pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont have a PB2, just a Tron PB1, but want to buy a PB2...
Are the PB2 smaller than the PB1???
The PB1 is a tight fit on my big head...
Can the metal pieces beeig polished as the X Metals?

I dont have a PB2, just a Tron PB1, but want to buy a PB2...
Are the PB2 smaller than the PB1???
The PB1 is a tight fit on my big head...
Can the metal pieces beeig polished as the X Metals?

Idk about PB2 size vs PB1 but you can polish the metal parts.

Latest Posts

Back