• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Pit Boss 2 Matte Black with black Iridium Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Left hand passes money to right hand for PB2 = SOLD. :)

Some people reacted to this post.
I have two PB2 and im pretty sure it was way too off to mine. A dead give away is the etching. Anyway goodluck to whoever got it.

best pics i have of one of my pb2. gonna have to sell them at probably what i paid.. or less.. or keep..

grats to whomever got them.

DSC_0260.JPG

DSC_0273.JPG

Username Hidden said:
@marc2040 bro its also posted in the EON
Am on EON.
saw it post there and had a buyer within minutes from Greece. However, the Pit Bosses 2 can be purchased BNIB from a couple of retail stores in Germany for lesser than that price.
There is something else I do not understand. I thought that the forum is a place for everyone sharing the same passion, exchange information and also be reasonable with trades/exchanges (before going to the bay). Yes, a little margin would be nice but I never got on the forum to have a side income :(

I am the would be buyer... I have to say that after all this conversation here, the seller gave me a full refund, no questions asked...
So, it all ended well for me.

100% counterfeit.

I can count at least four reasons, possibly five but I'm wary of posting them as I know a lot of counterfeit sellers will no doubt read these forums and don't want to give them any clues as to how to make their listings seem more legit.

Having said that, this one was an easy one right from the moment I saw the pics!

By the way, I would add that I don't think the seller on this thread as deliberatly trying to dupe anyone here, I've just had a chat with him in private about why it's a counterfeit and he has also been duped by a retailer he thought was selling a genuine product in Spain, sadly.

I'm guessing most people know the 4-5 reasons why this is a counterfeit product and what to look out for in the future? I've still been toying with sharing that information (I have in private with the seller) in case of giving counterfeit sellers a check list of things to not to when selling (thus making it less easy to spot).

For the record, I know exactly the source of these glasses in China and they are a very good copy in terms of like for like quality (Once you have them in your hands, feel, weight etc is all the same so it's easy to be convinced they are legit), but with very small discrepancies.

hmmmm...so no one's hurt except for the seller who bought a counterfiet unknowingly!!
Have to admit.....Nice fake!!

Now I have started to imagine how the design department must have got together to use the Original as a template to create the Fake. Pretty sure Quality Control group was also on board to meet specifications......LOL!!

Last edited:
Hello i up new pics :(

2469-1415887512-0dc5cdd23534b568a89585c770c22c66.jpg
2470-1415887568-af08dc11290962c223cab04f62ebc8f8.jpg
2471-1415887583-c672016f89939d319d349f715fe3d1d8.jpg
2473-1415887625-f1fc7cbb5d5bd7ed943be5cf6babd242.jpg
2474-1415887638-5e51990732956d0b3bb1fc714f1ee0cc.jpg

Real y is a fake? :(

Latest Posts

Back