• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss 2 Thoughts.

I was a skeptic until I tried a pair on too. I had a Pb1, but never liked the fit and sold it. The PB2 is a winner in my book. I really don't care about the sliced onion logo on the PB1. You're right about the pricing and I wouldn't pay retail.

Yeah they're great. Definitely one of the nicest pairs I've owned/worn.

Pros and cons over the Juliet? I've hovered over the BIN button on these a few times now but always decide I'd rather put the money in some more Juliets...

Hahah eventually your going to get a pair of pb2, if the price is right pull the trigger!! I'm going on my 5th pair of pb2 right now. Been addicted to cutting big taco polarize lens and making my own custom pair.

Hahah eventually your going to get a pair of pb2, if the price is right pull the trigger!! I'm going on my 5th pair of pb2 right now. Been addicted to cutting big taco polarize lens and making my own custom pair.
Finally i did not make it to buy 1 ruby lens so if you ever make a combo polished rootbeer/ruby iridium please post a photo will u?

Finally i did not make it to buy 1 ruby lens so if you ever make a combo polished rootbeer/ruby iridium please post a photo will u?
Brett off the forum is sending me a ruby polarize big taco lens.... so it's on !! My plan to put in on a polish black frame pb2 with a orange or red painted icon.

Brett off the forum is sending me a ruby polarize big taco lens.... so it's on !! My plan to put in on a polish black frame pb2 with a orange or red painted icon.
Great.If it would be possible when u receive it and u have time can u swap them in the polished rootbeer frame and take a photo for me to see how they look like.At your convinient time of course.

Pros and cons over the Juliet? I've hovered over the BIN button on these a few times now but always decide I'd rather put the money in some more Juliets...

Right, the pit boss 2 has better coverage and better fit. Obviously you get more titanium with the juliet and they won't be produced again.

I'd definitely say the pit boss 2 might be worth having as a change from another juliet If you have a few. They definitely feel special& a step above a standard pair.

Saying that I have just bought my 2nd juliet!

Both are great

Personally id go for the PB1 over the 2. Prefer the design and fit.

Also dont like the fact they dropped the Elite icon.

Really liking those Rootbeer w/Ruby customs though, lens cutting is something new to me but definatley something ill look into in the future!

Latest Posts

Back