1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Want to buy a Pit Boss 2 matte black in mint condition... pm me if someone sells
    Thanks
    George

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    I have a polished black that I will sell if you are interested. If you are PM me

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can also except only the pair of PB2 and the soft bag and pay lower price... im not a really fanatic collector and i can live without the elite wooden box :)
    Dont want to pay a second hand pair like new.
    Pm me.
    Thanks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Found a pair from a member :cool-20: (Gecko)

Last edited by a moderator: 3/11/14
    Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After 2+ months i can definetaly say that i did not receive glasses and lost my money :(

Seller said me that shipped glasses around 4 January but items never arrived
    I asked him to send me a copy of the receipt to try find out something from shipping number at my local post office here in Greece but he told me he lost my receipt :confused:
    The point is that i pay for a pair of glasses and i received nothing... and the worst is that i had no help from seller

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That sucks bro. I hope they eventually make it to you.

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry to hear that man/ I lost a package like that recently too.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can feel me then...... Its the first time that happens to me... and i have done many purchases from USA without any problem.. and its not 10$ or 20$... its over 300$ :(

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah Mine was a Xsqaured and other things and its been gone since Nov :(

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Well i feel the need to respond even though i truely hate it when people do this.

It was agreed upon that the buyer assumed any and all risk after mailing because of no insurance and a low customs declaration.
    My truck was broken into and many reciepts were taken as well as tools and checks written for that days jobs i had done. I appologized for that but not much i can do there.

So in saying that, i did all i could but because i am a honest person who is being made out to be bad ill just go against our agreement and either refund your money or send another pair as soon as i can get one. Ruins my bank but being called a thief and someone who didnt help hurts me more.
    I think more then one person will say i am about as helpfull a person as there is.

I to have lost things, it happens. But i accepted the blame whwn it was correctly mine. In this case it is not, but here i am making it right at my own expence.... another negative thing in the chain here lately.
    Sorry,
    Clark