• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Pit Boss 2

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Want to buy a Pit Boss 2 matte black in mint condition... pm me if someone sells
Thanks
George

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a polished black that I will sell if you are interested. If you are PM me

I can also except only the pair of PB2 and the soft bag and pay lower price... im not a really fanatic collector and i can live without the elite wooden box :)
Dont want to pay a second hand pair like new.
Pm me.
Thanks.

Found a pair from a member :cool-20: (Gecko)

Last edited:
After 2+ months i can definetaly say that i did not receive glasses and lost my money :(

Seller said me that shipped glasses around 4 January but items never arrived
I asked him to send me a copy of the receipt to try find out something from shipping number at my local post office here in Greece but he told me he lost my receipt :confused:
The point is that i pay for a pair of glasses and i received nothing... and the worst is that i had no help from seller

That sucks bro. I hope they eventually make it to you.

Username Hidden said:
After 2+ months i can definetaly say that i did not receive glasses and lost my money :(

Seller said me that shipped glasses around 4 January but items never arrived
I asked him to send me a copy of the receipt to try find out something from shipping number at my local post office here in Greece but he told me he lost my receipt :confused:
The point is that i pay for a pair of glasses and i received nothing... and the worst is that i had no help from seller

Sorry to hear that man/ I lost a package like that recently too.

Username Hidden said:
Sorry to hear that man/ I lost a package like that recently too.

You can feel me then...... Its the first time that happens to me... and i have done many purchases from USA without any problem.. and its not 10$ or 20$... its over 300$ :(

Yeah Mine was a Xsqaured and other things and its been gone since Nov :(

Well i feel the need to respond even though i truely hate it when people do this.

It was agreed upon that the buyer assumed any and all risk after mailing because of no insurance and a low customs declaration.
My truck was broken into and many reciepts were taken as well as tools and checks written for that days jobs i had done. I appologized for that but not much i can do there.

So in saying that, i did all i could but because i am a honest person who is being made out to be bad ill just go against our agreement and either refund your money or send another pair as soon as i can get one. Ruins my bank but being called a thief and someone who didnt help hurts me more.
I think more then one person will say i am about as helpfull a person as there is.

I to have lost things, it happens. But i accepted the blame whwn it was correctly mine. In this case it is not, but here i am making it right at my own expence.... another negative thing in the chain here lately.
Sorry,
Clark