• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss 2

300 isnt bad but you can get them cheaper on ebay.
Yea but on eBay u can never be positive it's as new as they say or condition. These I know are BNIB and as far as PB1 goes...I'll need a pb2 to complete the series so I'm thinking I'm gonna pull the trigger.

TB2 is on the list and I'll keep an eye out.

Yea but on eBay u can never be positive it's as new as they say or condition. These I know are BNIB and as far as PB1 goes...I'll need a pb2 to complete the series so I'm thinking I'm gonna pull the trigger.

TB2 is on the list and I'll keep an eye out.
That's that's why you use PayPal. If it's not as described, get some coin back or send them back.

Either way, $300 still isn't bad plus you don't have to wait. I say go for it if it completes a set.

$300 is not bad if you know they're legit. I took a gamble on an eBay PB2 Polished VR28 and was nervous until they got here, but they are legit and awesome!

I saw a pb2 matte black in Amazon (with the Prime checkmark) yesterday for $179 I think? If you have the ability to have shipped somewhere in the States, that is a safe bet! If there's something wrong/etc they had the Prime checkmark with Prime shipping and easy hassle free returns.

Heck I'm tempted to get them just because! Soon probably be able to profit if I don't wear them once all BNIB retail pairs are gone...

$300 is not bad if you know they're legit. I took a gamble on an eBay PB2 Polished VR28 and was nervous until they got here, but they are legit and awesome!

I saw a pb2 matte black in Amazon (with the Prime checkmark) yesterday for $179 I think? If you have the ability to have shipped somewhere in the States, that is a safe bet! If there's something wrong/etc they had the Prime checkmark with Prime shipping and easy hassle free returns.

Heck I'm tempted to get them just because! Soon probably be able to profit if I don't wear them once all BNIB retail pairs are gone...
I was checking them on Amazon yesterday as well. I thought I saw a $179 price, but it was an optical illusion brought on by wishfull thinking. I didn't see any under $300.

Oh it was there and I regret not getting it!

I posted this in the "Are they real" thread. It was there and had the "checkmark" and Prime.

I went back to get it and the link shows unavailable now.

It was a separate link to the $300 ones.

Oakley Men's Pit Boss Matte Black Rectangular Iridium Polarized 60mm Sunglasses https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0196RUBEM/?tag=oakleyforum04-20
Damn, that sucks. Got you all stoked. I check Amazon frequently just in case something random and awesome shows up. Looks like I just missed it also.

Head to a Vault for PB2. Use a coupon and you will come out cheaper than online. My Vault even called around and found different color options and was willing to ship them to the store.

Head to a Vault for PB2. Use a coupon and you will come out cheaper than online. My Vault even called around and found different color options and was willing to ship them to the store.
When was this? Bc my vault said they were all sold out in Oakleys system.