1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I was wondering if anyone is interested in trading their very good condition Romeo 1's for a LNIB Matte Black/Titanium w/ Black Iridium Polarized Pit Boss. I bought my Pit boss from my Optometry Shop just last December. Only used it once just to try. It can be considered BNIB but I already removed the "H" sticker on the lens and I dunno where I put it. I can provide pictures when I get home later tonight if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    bit by the Xmetal bug?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    yes....... I think it started 2nd day after joining this forum....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    haha! good decision!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.6%
    :crutch:there is no cure for that bug bite hahaha

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I guess this is not gonna be easy lol. I knew it was not a good idea joining this group hahaha now I just have to get more Xmetals!

hayyyy my gulay!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    haha. noypi ka rin pre? yup, the x metal bug surely spreads fast with no known cure as of yet.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    yeah right now we just treat it by trying to supress it with titanium. soon we will need adamantium.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    haha yea pare :) xmetal bug hit me pretty hard! lol

10. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    Adamantium laced with plasma and x-metal 12 inch claws coming outta our hands.