1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. rmontez

rmontez Oakley Expert Premium Member

I always laugh when I read your stories about workers or anyone recognizing rare glasses and being excited to see them asking questions. Well I stopped by Sunglass Hut in hopes of finding something left behind and the first thing the worker asked if my glasses were Pit Boss. He didn't know if there were 1's or 2's but he recognized what they were. He offered to clean them for me and as he sat there polishing them I told him to try to them on. He said he had never seen a pair in person. He looked in the mirror and all he kept saying was "these thing are huge!!" I was laughing the whole time thinking this was my first recognition of rarer Oakley's.

Dallas O Hog likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

I cant believe you let him clean them??? I never do that. They always ask and I politely say no thanks, I dont know where that rag has been. They always smile and understand.

siryoso and atrain like this.
  3. Rezechs

Rezechs Oakley Enthusiast

Yea do you know how many crappy brands that rag has probably touched...yuck!

4. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Plus they use thier solution I think not the Oakley solution. Hells to the NO!! I had a guy at Sunglass hut say hey nice pitbosses are those Custom?? I was wearing the Tron's. I was like no man Tron edition. He looked at me like I was lying lol.

5. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Im pretty sure i read somewhere that its the same solution. I either read it or was told by the O Store...makes sense since they're both lux.

Brett28 likes this.
  6. rmontez

rmontez Oakley Expert Premium Member

Lol I wasn't bothered by it, didn't seem like a ace that got a lot of business

7. OakleyCan

OakleyCan Oakley Collector

Sunglass Hut = Luxxotica = Oakley

Same cleaning solution, I believe Sunglass Hut has free refills your Oakley cleaner bottle like the O-stores or Vaults

8. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

Still, though . . . . ^ ^ ^ THIS ^ ^ ^

But then, I pretty much don't let anyone even touch my glasses.

9. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

Seriously, they're a pair of sunglasses, not some precious antique....

10. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Well the next time you let someone clean them with a rag that has grit on it from 2 pairs ago when Suzy just came back from the beach and you get them all scratched up, you will understand.